The mission of Crossett School District is to continue "A Tradition of Excellence" for the academic and personal success of each student. This success is to continue a "Tradition of Excellence" that will equip our students with the skills needed for the "Jobs of Tomorrow". To accomplish this Crossett School District is committed to provide:
- An excellent professional culture
- Excellent support and feedback
- Excellent instruction
- Excellent teachers and staff through recruitment, retention
and professional development efforts
The effectiveness of the Crossett Public Schools in serving our students is directly related to the dedicated educators and support staff who work here.
Thank you for taking time to explore the information posted here and for considering the possibility of employment in our school district.
To begin a new application, choose a job from the available listings below. After your information is complete, you will receive a confirmation number, and your information will be saved allowing you to return at any time to submit additional applications. Please remember your username and password for use on future applications.
This site is intended to enable applicants to apply for employment with the Crossett School District. These are the suggested browsers that support the Talent ED website for the Crossett Public School District. Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, & Mozilla Firefox.
* It is not recommended to use a cell phone to complete an application. *
* Don't see a job posting for the position you want? Submit your application through the Future Certified/Classified Positions *